Sunday, September 23, 2012

Wrong (2012)

FANTASTIC FEST 2012

Screening #14:





















Wrong
This was a nice surprise.
It's from the same director who did "Rubber."
Now, I saw "Rubber" two years ago at Fantastic Fest.
I was a little disappointed with that one.
So I didn't know what to expect with this one.
It was another weird absurd movie.
But it was cute and charming.
I like this style.  It's not for everyone.
I was cracking up throughout the whole thing.
It was like a milder David Lynch movie.
It's a guy who loses his dog and he goes
on with his life searching for him.
Along the way, we meet crazy characters.
I love the detective.
I repeat, this movie is not for everyone.
This is for fans of absurd humor.
The director created a whole new world in this movie.
I liked this one a whole lot better than "Rubber."
Kudos!!!