Friday, September 28, 2012

Kung Fu Friday: Enter The Dragon

KUNG FU FRIDAY 

Every fourth Friday of every month this year,
I'll be checking out a kung fu movie of any period.
Gives me an excuse to kick the walls and break blocks of wood.
Also gives me the excuse to go to I Luv Video or Vulcan Video
and catch up on some great kung fu flicks out there.





















Enter The Dragon
Finally got to see Bruce Lee's most famous movie.
I saw only a few scenes before throughout my movie
watching addiction.
But, never took or made time to watch this as a whole.
Well, a few months ago, I bought this
DVD to go along all the other Bruce Lee movies I have
in my Kung Fu section.
Yes, it's a blind buy (which I usually don't do).
This was sitting on the shelf for months.
Now, tonight, for Kung Fu Friday, it is on.
I enjoyed the storyline.  
There wasn't a lot of Bruce Lee action until
the end (which kicked ass).
I love the grindhouse feel and music on here.
Some of the story reminded me of the Mortal Kombat movie.
Maybe they stole from this movie.
A bunch of fighters get on a boat to compete in
a tournament hosted by a high profiled criminal.
Bruce Lee plays an undercover agent ready to kick ass
and bring this criminal down.
The ending was so and so.
But, it was cool to see some moves.
The famous mirror fighting scene was cool.
A must see for Kung Fu fans.