Thursday, September 27, 2012

Two Rabbits (2012)

FANTASTIC FEST 2012
 
Screening #27:





















Two Rabbits
Very fast paced cool little action flick from Brazil.
The synopsis for this movie misled me.
They said it was a revenge/gangster flick.
While I can see part of the revenge,
it wasn't enough to call this movie a revenge movie.
It's a cool Guy Ritchie type of movie.
A bunch of loveable characters.
Crazy dialogue like remembering to bring
the sword out of the car and stuff.
There's a love story on here as well.
The movie is rollercoaster ride.
It takes many turns.
Very stylized. I liked it all the way to almost the end.
The only part I didn't like was the last moment
after the good climax.
But, that's just my personal view.
Not going to write any spoilers.
Good action flick to see.