Friday, September 21, 2012

Dredd 3D (2012)

FANTASTIC FEST 2012

Screening #2:
 




















Dredd 3D
Action pack, Pee-Wee!!!
This was balls out awesome.
Lots of shooting, lots of blood, and lots of movement.
I was hyped up while watching this movie.
Maybe it was because it was Fantastic Fest.
Maybe because some of the cast were present at the audience.
Maybe because Robert Rodriguez and his date were sitting
three rows in front of me.
This movie had some good stuff.
The whole thing reminded me a lot of The Raid: Redemption movie.
I'm not familiar with the origin of Dredd.
I only saw Stallone's Judge Dredd (which I didn't really like).
I have to admit, I wasn't very excited to see this movie
when they first showed the trailer.
But, since Fantastic Fest had it, I decided to give it a try.
That's good, I did.
Love the music.
It reminds me of the classic John Carpenter movies like
Assault on Precinct 13.
Good story and characters. 
This movie should be seen in theatres.














The writer and the two stars of Dredd were present: