Monday, September 24, 2012

Taped (2012)

FANTASTIC FEST 2012

Screening #20:





















Taped
My least favorite film today was this thriller from the Netherlands.
I started today with another movie from this country (Black Out).
By the way, that was my favorite movie today.
This one takes place in Argentina.
A couple going through a possible separation
decide to go to Argentina to see if they can rekindle
their relationship.
Instead, they witness a cop murdering someone
and now they're being chased around the city.
While the premise was okay, I was disappointed by
some of the actions these characters did.
But of course, if they would of done the smart thing,
then we wouldn't have a thriller, would we?
Yes, it keeps on your toes through the whole thing.
But, it gets tiring towards the end.
Just go home already, dammit.
These are my comments and I'm sticking to them.