Thursday, September 27, 2012

Greatest Movie Ever Rolled (2012)

FANTASTIC FEST 2012
 
Screening #30:














Greatest Movie Ever Rolled
Damn, this has to be one of the best movie
experiences ever. 
The mockumentary was okay.
What made it really good was the ambiance.
Doug Benson was here.
He introduced the movie and told the
audience that he spoke to Tim League (owner of the Alamo Drafthouse)
earlier and got his permission to allow smoking some 420
during the screening.
Right when the movie started,
many audience members pulled out their stash and lighters
and started sparking it up.
The guy next to me, offered me some.
I "respectfully" refused.
I did order a beer and the Up In Smoke'd Bacon pizza.
The guy who brought us Super High Me is back to bring
another Morgan Spurlock title rip-off. 
It was a good ride.
Picked up two things:
A shot of Crown mixed with Butterscotch is highly recommended.
And, one can use an apple as bong.
Good to know, good to know.
I think I'll add this movie to the Stoner section.















Doug Benson was here to get high and do a mini stand up for the audience
after the screening: