Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fatso


Fatso
This is a dark comedy from Norway.
It screened at Fantastic Fest in 2010.
I thought it was decent.
The big problem I had with it has nothing
to do with the movie itself, but with the DVD.
The original Norwegian audio wasn't included.
Only dubbed English and French with no subtitles.
I love watching Foreign Films because of their authentic language
and many other things.
So this one let me down.
I can only imagine that this movie was a lot better
with the original audio track.
But for a dubbed movie, I liked it.
It was cute, charming, and perverted at the same time.
I like the ending to this movie.
Not a typical "boy meets girl and boy gets girl at the end" movie.
It was entertaining.

There were some funny parts that maybe would of been a
lot funnier with the original audio and subtitles.
But, good times.
Hopefully one day, the right version comes out.