Friday, September 13, 2013

Vampire Thursday: Kiss of the Damned

Kiss of the Damned IMDb
Started out kind of stupid and too easy but it turned out to be okay in the end.  Lots of poor acting and cheap dialogue but who am I to judge?  I like some of the plot though.  The part that I like the most besides the ending was the virgin girl scene.  I first heard about this vampire movie when it came out on DVD some months ago.  I thought to give a newer vampire movie a chance.  There's a few bloody scenes, lots of sex, and cheesy romantic moments that weren't really believable.  Then again, it's a vampire movie.  I don't believe in vampires but I believe in my own eyes, and what my eyes saw was freaking vampires.  There, I said it.  Wouldn't recommend this movie.  Next Vampire Thursday, I'm planning on watching the original Dracula movie.