Friday, September 13, 2013

Ninja

Ninja IMDb
Decided to watch this movie tonight because the sequel to this will be playing at Fantastic Fest and since my girlfriend is a big fan of ninja movies, I figured why not.  The fighting sequences to this was freaking awesome.  That's the only positive thing I'm going to write about this movie.  The story was not that great.  The acting was silly.  We got this American who knows a bunch of ninja skills far better than the Japanese.  We got a daughter of the ninja master who was trained all her life to be a ninja but when she's in trouble she seems helpless most of the time.  The character that I liked was the ninja villain.  He was cool to some extent.  Cheesy action movie that I don't recommend.  I like a lot of cheesy movies.  This one wasn't for me. So, not sure if I'll see the sequel during Fantastic Fest.