Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fantastic Fest: Love Eternal (2013)

FANTASTIC FEST 2013 
Screening #19:

Love Eternal IMDb
This movie from Ireland wasn't all that. It had a good premise but it didn't quite did it for me. Kudos for the necrophilia theme and scenes. It's not everyday you see a film that has something to do with that. Another kudos for some great punk rock music in a certain scene. If I'm not mistaken, I think I heard a Minor Threat song. Anyways, this movie was short and simple. It's about a guy fascinated with death. He goes out to find girls who are suicidal. He helps them commit suicide and then he takes their bodies home where he pretends they're still alive. Things change when he bonds with this lady. I wouldn't recommend this movie unless you're in the mood for a slow moving creepy drama.