Monday, September 16, 2013

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country IMDb
Wow! Who would've thought that the last Star Trek movie of the first set of movies was going to be one of my favorites?  I think this one and part IV were my top two favorites of the first series. This had a very good plot and a lot of good scenes.  It was sort of predictable but I was entertained all the way.  Love the Klingon dinner scene with the Enterprise crew.  This had somewhat of a Julius Caesar story.  It's only right because some of these Klingons love Shakespeare.   Learn something everyday.  Some moments kept me intrigued like the crew playing detective in figuring out who framed them for attacking the Klingon ship.  Kudos!  Must buy, especially if you have other Star Trek movies.