Friday, September 26, 2014

Robot Friday: Killing Machine

I went with this movie blind.  I never heard of it or anything.  I went to Vulcan Video to pick up the movie, Tetsuo, but after a brief conversation with the clerks, we came up with the conclusion that Tetsuo is not a robot movie.  So I searched for a back up and discovered this one.  Vulcan Video gave it to me on the house.  Unfortunately, this movie sucked big time.  I mean, it shouldn't suck.  It's Korean, it's revenge, it is robot.  What is not to like?  Well, for starters, this movie opened up with a 6 minute opening credit sequence in slow motion.  It was annoying.  Then the rest was very amateur and very slow.  The actual robot stuff didn't start until 40 minutes in.  By the way, this movie is very short.  It is 60 minutes long.  That's all I'm going to say about that.
Luckily this movie is hard to find but if you ever come across with it, just turn the other way.