Monday, September 29, 2014

Nymphomaniac Vol.2

I saw volume one a month or two ago so it's only right to finish the story.  Another two hours of this female character talking about her sexual adventures in order to achieve full satisfaction.  Lots of torture scenes.  Lots of dominatrix stuff.  While I do like the concept, I felt that this is too long.  Both volumes could have been condensed into one two hour movie instead of four hours.  There's no real payoff at the end of the story.  I know a lot of people in the artsy cinema world love this movie and the controversial director, Lars Von Trier, but it's not for me.  
Kudos to all the actors for letting loose in this movie.   I personally don't recommend wasting your time on this.  If you got that time to kill, go see the four Japanese epic called, Love Exposure.