Sunday, September 21, 2014

Fantastic Fest: From The Dark (2014)

Fantastic Fest 2014
Screening #10

I went to this screening by accident this morning. I was supposed to go see a press screening of Tokyo Tribe but they were having technical difficulties.  One of the volunteers misdirected me to a theatre thinking I was going to see another movie and instead, it was this Irish horror.  I didn't like it. A predictable monster horror flick.  These monsters are like vampires.  It all takes place in the middle of nowhere in Ireland.  This couple are on the road and boom, all of a sudden, they get stuck on mud.  They split up.  It gets dark.  Vampirish monsters are out.  The couple must survive the night without getting bit. That's it.  I woke up at 7am to accidentally see this.  At least I'll get to see Tokyo Tribe later.

No trailer found for this movie.