Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Time Travel Tuesday: Fetching Cody

 Fetching Cody IMDb
So for my first Time Travel Tuesday this year I decided to stick to Netflix and check out this indie film from Canada.  It was okay.  Actually, besides the poor acting, this got me interested in the whole idea.  Time Travel here comes in a form of an unexplained magical chair.  You just sit on it and wish for a certain time period and boom, you're fucking there.  In this case, Jay Baruchel's character uses it to go back to his girlfriend's bad past and change things so she would not end up in a hospital over a drug overdose.  There are few comedic moments.  Lots of Christmas scenes.  If I would have known, I would have waited to see this in December.  Overall, not too bad for my first Time Travel Tuesday.
Next month, we'll get a little romantic and check out "Somewhere in Time."