Friday, January 30, 2015

Homefront

So I decided to do a James Franco triple feature just for kicks.  Or maybe because I noticed on my Netflix list that I had three movies with James Franco in it.  Fuck it!  I'm not doing a back to back triple feature but three James Franco movies in three days.  Last night, I started with this action movie starring Jason Statham.  James Franco is in a villain role here as a drug dealer.  There were some cliches but this movie was okay for an action no brainer kind of movie.  Don't mess with Jason Statham.  People don't learn but then again, we wouldn't have this movie if it weren't for those idiots.  A movie called Homefront starring an English guy.  Hmmm?  It was short and simple.  Nothing memorable.
I caught it on Netflix.  Been doing a lot of that lately.  Trying to catch up and clear my list.
Anyways, this isn't nothing I would recommend but it doesn't hurt seeing it once.