Thursday, January 15, 2015

Frank

So I really wanted to like this one because of its weirdness and stuff.  I mean, I love stuff like this.  Unfortunately, I didn't like it as much.  The concept is still cool.  I still love some awesome scenes but overall, I wanted more.  Kind of a downer but that's part of the message.  I first heard about this one last summer and I had it in my radar this whole time.  I saw this after a long day traveling back home from L.A. yesterday.  I was tired but still wanted to see it so that might explain why I wasn't into it that much.  Kudos for the story though. 
Michael Fasbender plays a guy who wears a big fake head and has it on majority of the movie.  The real story is about this wannabe guy who joins this band to get fame but instead discovers that this band has mental struggles of their own.  I should have had coffee with this.  Maybe I'll give it another try someday.