Thursday, January 1, 2015

Begin Again

I begin this new year with Begin Again.  How about that?  All part of a master plan (evil laugh).  This is directed from the same person who directed "Once."  I enjoyed Once and I enjoyed this a lot as well.  Both are good musically.  This isn't as romantic and sad as Once but it is fucking great.  Lots of charming moments.  Just like the title, it's about starting new and fresh again.  Music is a great power.  Love every element of it here.  Keira Knightley is great.  I usually don't like some of her roles but I thought she rocked here.   
It is not perfect or a priority to see but it's definitely worth watching especially how they record the music here.
Saw this with my friend Cici and we both had coffee (since the cover of the movie has the characters drinking coffee).  Good caffeinated times!