Wednesday, December 25, 2013

The Wolf of Wall Street (2013)

The Wolf of Wall Street IMDb
Martin Scorsese's latest film made 2013 a whole lot better.  I am pleased to write that this movie was freaking awesome.  Another title that could describe this movie better would be: Goodfellas of Wall Street.  Yes my friends, this is that good.  I had a feeling this movie wasn't going to let me down.  I kind of hyped it up for myself and it still delivered.  So many great scenes.  So many great performances.  Man, this was funny as hell.  I lost count of all the times I laughed throughout this movie.  There are also lots of sex and drugs in this movie.  Non-stop.  Money buys everything.  One of my favorite scenes: a very messed up Leonard DiCaprio crawls for a while under the influence of some rare pills.  His performance was excellent in this movie.  Even Jonah Hill was good in his role.  Great narration! Great soundtrack.  This movie is 3 hours long but they went by quick for me.  I seriously felt like I was high on cocaine throughout the movie and even after it was over.  Scorsese has never failed me.  Must see movie of the year.  One of my top favorites.  Can't decide if this is number one or number two.   Great to have seen this on Christmas!