Sunday, December 8, 2013

Reality Bites

Reality Bites IMDb
This movie bites!  I saw some of it back in the 90's but never the whole thing until tonight.  I understand what they were trying to do but overall I thought it sucked.  It's the typical friends that fall in love story directed by Ben Stiller.  Some of it was funny and most of it was cheesy.  Can't believe I grew up in the 90's.  I like some other cheesy stuff from this period like Saved By The Bell and some the romantic comedies like Clueless.  This movie though, was not my style.  Some of the music is okay.  Ethan Hawke sucks.  Winona Ryder was pretty cool.  Not a movie I would recommend unless you're a girl who grew up in the 90's and never seen this.  I guess this movie was made mostly for them.  Why? I would never know. My favorite part was watching this with my girlfriend warm in the couch on a cold winter night.