Saturday, December 14, 2013

Magnum Force

Magnum Force IMDb
Dirty Harry is back with another great 70's action flick.  This time is about vigilante cops.  The first half was decent and I stayed wide awake in that bad ass second half.  There's some gore, lots of shooting, and some cool chase scenes.  I saw Dirty Harry for the first time back in 2011 for Shame On Me Night.  Bought the Ultimate Collector's Edition on sale for under 10 bucks the other day and the whole box is practically new.  Man, I feel lucky, punk!  I'll be watching the other 3 movies soon.  I normally don't buy movies I haven't seen but I made a special exception for this box set.   Favorite kill in Magnum Force: Harry Callahan uses his car to kill one of the biker cops in a head on collision.  Highly Recommended and worth buying.