Tuesday, December 3, 2013

New Release: Drinking Buddies (2013)


Drinking Buddies IMDb
A comedy/drama directed by the one dude from You're Next and other horror flicks.  This is a movie about friendships, love, and beer.  All that sounds good at first but after a while, all of them except for the beer ends up not good.  I knew I wasn't going to like this movie.  Why did I see The Wolverine in the theater?  That could of been my New Release Tuesday today and would of been a lot better than this movie.  I like that this whole thing is improvised by all the actors but they get annoying in a lot of moments.  I don't like Olivia Wilde.  There, I said it.  I'm one of the minority in that aspect. This is shot mostly at a brewery in Chicago.  Gotta visit soon.  Anyways, I wouldn't recommend this movie.  Go see, ah, Beerfest or something.