Tuesday, July 2, 2013

New Release Tuesday: Tower Block

Tower Block IMDb
This movie had me stressed out.  Never knew who was going to get shot next.  So, kudos, for keeping me on my toes.  This was shown at Fantastic Fest last year but I was unable to make it to this screening.  Either I went into another screening or something else.  Pretty awesome flick.  The only part I thought was just okay, was the part when they reveal who the sniper is. It kinda makes the movie a little less awesome.  Still, I thought it was good overall.  I should see it again in the future to see if I like it as much even if know who the sniper is.  I like that there was a character that I hated so much in the beginning but later on I ended up liking that character.  Good writing!  As for our main character, the blond girl, she's badass as well.  Good British thriller.