Thursday, July 25, 2013

Let It Be

Let It Be IMDb
This documentary was shot and made in 1969 while The Beatles were working on their "last" album before they broke up.  This documentary is mainly just them working on their songs and performing them.  No interviews and no narration.  I'm a big Beatles guy so I didn't mind it that much.  This includes their famous Rooftop concert act.  You see, The Beatles quit touring and doing shows for years now.  They were tired of it.  They released like 4 albums since without playing any shows.  This rooftop scene moment was a big deal.  There was a lot of tension between the band during these times but somehow, I didn't really see that in this documentary.  This covers almost all the songs from the "Let It Be Album."  I checked this DVD out from Vulcan.  It's a bootleg copy.  This movie has not been officially released yet. Must see for Beatles fan. I'll buy it whenever it comes out one day.