Tuesday, July 30, 2013

New Release Tuesday: Assault on Wall Street (2013)

Assault on Wall Street IMDb
Not terrible.  It was a long dramatic set up for the actual crazy assault.  The first big thing happens about an hour in.  From that point on, this movie got on my good side for a bit.  I could of done it without the cheesy "vigilante" narration at the end.  That ruined it.  Other than that, it was okay to see on a night where there were no other interesting new releases (unless you're a big G.I. Joe fan).  My first pick would of been "My Awkward Sexual Adventure."  That movie wasn't available anywhere so my  headache began.  Luckily, I made it through this movie.  It sucks how the big CEO's screw everything and make the lower class pay for it all.  This movie got me a little angry.  There were a few things I didn't understand, like why this guy had to owe 60 thousand when he lost everything else?  Nice to see a washed up Edward Furlong trying to make a comeback.