Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Guilt Trip

The Guilt Trip
This is a guilty pleasure kind of a movie.  Decided to give this a try for kick just because today is Mother's Day.  If it wasn't for this special day, I probably would of seen this in a year or so.  The trailer to this movie convinced me that this was going to be a stupid movie.  So now we know what expectations I had going into this.  My verdict?  This was an okay movie after all.  Barbara Streisand didn't annoy me as much as he annoyed Seth Rogen here.  This was a nice (a little funny too) Mother's Day movie.  I wonder how it would be like if my son and his mom would take a road trip some day in the far future?  It might not be exactly like this but it would still be cool and interesting.  Some cute moments here.  Flowed okay for a comedy.  This movie can be paired with lots of M & M's (Peanut) and lots of water.  Okay, maybe an all you can eat steak dinner.