Saturday, May 4, 2013

Iron Man 3 (2013)

Iron Man 3 IMDb
Went in with low expectations with the first summer blockbuster of the year.  I was pretty entertained.  I enjoyed most of it.
The last 20 minutes were the only disappointments.  Everything else was pretty awesome for a comic/superhero movie.  Tony Stark is back with his usual sarcasm and stupid one liners.  Ben Kingsley was bad ass in his role.  Love the little twist there.  Caught me by surprise.  Then again, I'm not familiar with the original comics.  I also like the little kid that they throw in there to help Tony out with things.  There was one or two bad ass moments that made me cheer for the movie.  Once again, I wasn't thrilled with the last part of the movie.  It was trying to be too romantic and Gwyneth Paltrow's character kind of ruin it for me.  Overall, better than expected.  I still love part one more.  The tease after the credits sucked big time.  Speaking of credits, how about those awesome 70's grindhouse looking ending credits? That was awesome.  Wish the rest of the movie was like that.