Saturday, May 18, 2013

Cult Classic Friday: Mommie Dearest

Mommie Dearest IMDb
What a crazy movie this was.  I always hear and see clips about it.  I think every parent should see this one and get an idea of what not to do.  I picked this movie this month obviously because of Mother's Day.  It went good in the first half.  I just wanted for the kids to get older and kill their mother.  Maybe if they ever remake this, they should consider that.  I lost interest in the movie in the second half when the kids were adults already.  Damn, this crazy woman.  Crazy moments include the famous moment: "No wire hangers!" and brushing the daughter's hair very hard, and the swimming pool scene.  I never knew this was considered a cult classic until I researched it.  Okay to see especially for Mother's Day.  Hahaha!