Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Seven Psychopaths

Seven Psychopaths IMDb
This was a lot of fun, especially the first half.  It got more serious in the second half but still good.  Man, this is one I wish I would of seen last year in the theatre.  Loved everything about it.  Most of the music was cool.  Certain cool moments like the "Final Shootout Standoff" scene and Woody Harrelson losing it emotionally for a little dog.  Lots of dark comedy on here.  This is the second film from the director who brought us "In Bruges."  I remember liking that movie when I first saw it.  Sam Rockwell is hilarious here.  I think his character is my favorite.  This has a lot of scenes about these characters coming up with a screenplay for a movie, which in a way, inspires me to write some stuff up. Several "Oh, my god" moments and tense scenes makes this one very awesome.  Must buy for the collection.  Could of been in my honorable mentions from last year.