Friday, February 1, 2013

The Trotsky

The Trotsky IMDb
Great comedy from Canada.  My friend Ramon told me about this movie.  Glad that I finally got to see it.  Love movies about rebellion and social justice.  This was a great spin-off.  I did not feel annoyed by this movie.  Sometimes high school movies piss me off. This one delivers.  A feel good movie that makes you want to get up and stick it to "the man."  Of course, this is all part of a plan from a genius who claims he's the reincarnation of an old revolutionary (Leon Trotsky).  I enjoyed it. All the characters were great.  Favorite part: when our main character goes to the new school and starts finding a cause to fight for.  Love that he volunteered himself to detention to start protesting against the school system.  Love the outcome as well.  Maybe I should start a social justice section and have this there among others like V for Vendetta and stuff.  Maybe.