Sunday, February 17, 2013

Quantum of Solace

Quantum of Solace IMDb
I thought this was going to be a bad movie because, first of all, it's a sequel, and second, what I heard from people.  So I had my expectations a little low.  That's a good thing because it was better than expected.  The action continues.  Actually, this picks up right after the first one.  I once again enjoyed it.  Yeah, there were some scenes that were a bit boring.  The story kind of sucks here but the action is pretty decent.  It's got a little bit of a revenge story.  There were some dumb scenes like people always giving away valuable information for no reason.  Still, cool spy movie.  I can't believe bad guys who know exactly who James Bond is, still have the guts to say that he's easy to get rid of.  Well, to their surprise, he's not an easy target.  If he were, then there wouldn't be a franchise, would it? Now, I'm ready to watch Skyfall.  Hopefully tomorrow.