Friday, February 15, 2013

Vampire Thursday: The Hunger

The Hunger
Came home to a chocolate covered feast that included: strawberries, pretzels, and bananas.  Oh wait, let's comment on the movie.  This Vampire Thursday landed right on Valentine's Day, so that explains the chocolate feast.  I been wanting to watch this Tony Scott movie for a long time.  I mean, it has David Bowie for crying out loud.  Too bad Bowie only comes out in the first 20 minutes of the movie.  Needed more, goddammit.  The movie was a little too artsy for me.  I'm okay with artsy films but when they go too far and weird, I just can't get into it.  Susan Sarandon shows her nipples here.  That's pretty cool.  All in all, I didn't like the movie.  I wasn't getting it that much.  Needed some vampire kills.  There was one or two scenes that were good for the vampire genre but the rest was boring for me.  I was wanting more out the movie and more David Bowie screen time.