Wednesday, February 20, 2013

End of Watch

End of Watch IMDb
Woke up this morning to this cop movie.  The first half was okay.  A little annoying.  Then things get really interesting when they unintentionally mess with the Sinaloa Cartel.  The ambush scene was intense (probably my favorite scene).  The ending was a little too dramatic for me.  It became a bit predictable.  It's basically the relationship between two cops (both professionally and personally).  They're like brothers.  They do some messed up shit and they do some heroic shit.  I don't know why, but I don't like how people who play street gangsters act in movies.  It gets tiring.  I mean, I guess that's how they are in Los Angeles. It just doesn't feel authentic here and most other films.  Didn't know this was somewhat of a found footage kind of film.  This was good for a one time deal. It didn't suck.  Glad I saw it, but probably won't ever watch it again.


It's only appropriate to have coffee and donuts with this movie, especially a bear claw (Natural Born Killers reference: "Gerald came walking out with our coffee and my bear claw").