Thursday, January 3, 2013

****2013 Movie Specials****


Here's the movie specials for this year:

The 1st Monday of every month will Samurai Monday.
I will watch a samurai movie I've never seen before.
I'm not a big expert. I've seen a few.  Now, it's time to catch up with
this genre.

The 2nd Thursday of every month is now Vampire Thursday.
That's right.  I'll be preparing myself with crosses and garlic
and watching 12 different vampire movies I've never seen before.

The 3rd Friday of every month is Cult Classic Friday.
I'll be checking out 12 movies I've never seen before that
have a huge cult following.  These movies might of flopped in the box
office but they have gathered lots of fans among movie fanatics
and other "weirdos."

The 4th Sunday of every month is Oscar Sunday.
The reason is the fourth Sunday is because the Oscars
this year is on the fourth Sunday of February.
So why not?
I'll be seeing 12 different movies that won an Academy Award for Best Picture.
 My goal is to see at least one from each decade since the beginning
of the Oscars.

And of course, every Tuesday each week is still New Release Tuesday
where I see a movie I've never seen before that gets released on DVD
that day.

So let this year begin.