Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Release Tuesday: Cosmopolis

Cosmopolis IMDb
I didn't know what to watch today.
Nothing I've never seen before sounded interesting.
I like David Cronenberg but I never ever cared
for watching any movie with that Twilight guy.
But, I gotta stay loyal to my movie principles.
This was a let down from the start.
It's a sci-fi drama but it tried to hard to be weird.
It reminded me a lot of "Holy Motors."
But the latter is at least way better than this Cronenberg flick.
I wasn't understanding what was going on through most of
the movie, but most of all, I didn't really care to understand.
My heart and attention wasn't fully on this.
Now for sure, I'm going to boycott any movie with Pattinson in it.
Hope none of my favorite directors ever cast him.
Rough start for this year.