Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Bourne Legacy

The Bourne Legacy IMDb
This was a spur of the moment decision after work.  Went to 7-eleven and grabbed some nachos and went home and drank a coke to this big action movie. I've seen the rest of the Bourne movies.  I don't call myself a fan but they're okay from what I remember.  Right here, it goes concurrently with the last Bourne movie.  Same kind of set up different new character.  What more can you pull from a rabbit's ass?  It's got the same rollercoaster ride.  This one is still pretty good for an action movie.  It kept me in it until the very end.  I think my favorite scene has to be the scientist going on a shooting rampage.  Or maybe the last chase scene with the motorcycle.  Nice "killing the main bad guy" moment there.  In the mood for an Action movie, this one is okay to check out.