Friday, January 4, 2013

Killer Joe

Killer Joe IMDb
This was a pretty twisted movie.
It had a little bit of dark comedy, little bit of drama,
and a great role for Matthew McConaughey.
Seriously, he did really awesome here as a detective/hitman.
Lots of cool little scenes.
Reminded me of movies by the Coens.
Good music for this movie about a white trash family.
There's a little messed up scene involving a 13 year old girl
sucking a fried chicken leg.
The ending left me with a big question mark.
I guess it's all for interpretation.
Worth checking out.
Now I'm going to let this one sit through my head before
I decide if I want to have it for my collection.



After seeing this movie, I should of had fried chicken and maybe
a casserole side.  But, tonight I had a homemade Texas chili cheese fries and a Shiner.