Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Release Tuesday: Compliance

Compliance IMDb
This is the kind of movie that gets you mad.
I can't believe how stupid people can be.
A prank call goes hardcore in this movie inspired by true events. All the people have to do here is hang up and verify
within the first 20 minutes of this movie.
And then, things wouldn't have gone through the extreme.
But then again, we won't have a movie, won't we?
So, I had to put up with an hour and half of people being so
stupid (including our main victim) and believing the caller in everything. The main victim could of stopped the sexual assault a long time ago by telling her manager about the requests made by the caller. But, she got what she deserved.  That was a spoiler, by the way. I usually say spoilers to movies that get me mad.
If you're interested in what fully happens and want to go through the experience, then check it out. This is a type of movie I don't want to see again. I was just curious about the outcome.