Tuesday, August 11, 2015

The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (2015)

Man, this movie pissed me off.  Not a good feeling.  I went in feeling positive because I was okay with the first film.  The second time around was too much.  I didn't like any of the characters.  Didn't like the story.  My life could have been better without seeing this.  With that said, I still love the cinematography and the art of India.  That's the only thing that saved this from being a total disaster.  I mean, I know some people would like this more than me.  I just... nope.  Can't I will not invest my time in a third movie.  Half of these people should have died.  Not worth the redbox rental but don't listen to me. I'm just an asshole.  Man, another Dev Patel stinker this year.  I have to say, I liked Chappie just a tad more than this.
3 out of 10.