Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Hot Pursuit (2015)

I bet you're trying to figure out why in the hell did I watch this?  Well, you're not alone.  My reasons will remain confidential in order to protect a friend's reputation.  Well, not a big deal.  I'm at least honest and I will still blog it.  Here we go:  it kind of sucked.  It had some okay moments towards the beginning but it lost all its potential right away.  I'm not a Sofia Vergara fan.  I mean, I'm not a fan of her acting.  There we go.  So, this is pretty much all of her with cute little Reese Witherspoon next to her.  Kudos for the main cartel guy here who also plays the main cartel in a movie from Mexico called "El Infierno."  The only part that annoyed me with his character is when all of a sudden he speaks pure English in a conversational scene with Sofia Vergara's character who knows Spanish.  I know, it's an American movie but at least they should have made that scene and a lot of other scenes a lot smarter.  Oh well.  I knew what I was getting myself into.  I will not be recommending this to anyone.   
2 out of 10.