Sunday, August 30, 2015

Helldriver

Did a Japanese double feature of two films that were shown in Fantastic Fest 2010.  The first one is Helldriver.  Fucking Helldriver.  That's what I have to say about it.  A lot of over the top gore stuff from the same people who brought us Tokyo Gore Police.  You seen one of these films, you've kind of seen them all.  People watch this for the ridiculously gore factor.  This is a pretty much a zombie movie.  Lots of guts and blood and body parts exploding everywhere.  I have to admit, I'm not the biggest fan of these movies, but I'll still watch them depending on mood.  And for some reason, I didn't expect this to be a full on over the top film since I went in blind. It was okay though. 


I made me Spicy Miso Ramen today to go with this Japanese double feature.