Friday, August 28, 2015

Rats: Night of Terror

Joined the Cinema Terrible club tonight to see two ridiculously bad movies.  We had 5 to choose from and by majority votes, the top two was this one and Disco Godfather.  It was going to be a good night for sure.  Before I got here, I had to make sure that I was prepared mentally.  So I was in a good state of mind while watching this one.  Enjoyed it.  It was the year 2015 and everything on Earth has been destroyed except for the rats.  A group of people arrived from space to see what's out here and little by little, they get killed by these "cute" bastards.  The premise is good enough to tell you what you're getting yourself into.  Bad acting.  Badly made scenes.  Fuck yeah.  What made this movie more awesome was the audience.  They made fun of a lot scenes.  I just couldn't help but laugh my ass off.  I would totally buy this crap for the memories.

Kudos on the formula tonight.  We started with this cheesy horror and we finished with a blaxploitation flick.