Monday, August 3, 2015

Paddington

I've been wanting to watch this movie ever since my brother Phillip recommended this to me.  I knew I needed to see this with orange marmalade.  The opportunity came in this Monday morning while my son Nathan was with me.  I enjoyed it, especially with Nates.  Fun family movie.  For some reason, it reminded me a little bit of a Wes Anderson type movie.  Duh!  There were some awesome sets and shots Anderson style.  Nice to see Nicole Kidman as a villain.  I told my son that almost every movie has a bad guy.  He says, "I didn't know that."  Some cool silly moments with our cute bear.  The story is a simple one.  All about family no matter what species you are.  I like some of the music on here. 
Good family fun!  Now I'm wondering how this would be like if Wes Anderson actually directed it.  I can already see it.

  
Made Orange Marmalade Peanut Butter Sandwiches with this.  I didn't end up liking the sandwich.
Orange marmalade is not for me.  You learn something everyday.