Sunday, August 30, 2015

Tetsuo: The Bullet Man

My Fantastic Fest 2010 Japanese double feature continues with this film.  It's another crazy over the top film but more into sci-fi and it was short and simple.  This is actually part 3 out of three movies.  I've never seen the other two but this is not a direct sequel or a continuation of any story.  Kudos on the Trent Reznor composed theme song.  Crazy story but nothing memorable.  I did like one action sequence towards the middle.  In your face kind of movie.  I didn't like that it was in English.  That's exactly how they made it.  In English but with a Japanese production.  It is also based on a manga.  I've personally enjoyed Helldriver a bit more (the movie I saw before this one). 
8 more movies to see in my Fantastic Fest 2010 marathon and 25 more days until Fantastic Fest 2015.  The excitement is increasing by the minute.