Wednesday, April 3, 2013

It Can Be Done Amigo

It Can Be Done Amigo IMDb
I'm back from vacation.  I've seen four movies in the past week.
I'll be catching up with those throughout today and tomorrow.
Saw this movie late last Tuesday while waiting for our plane to Puerto Rico.  Got some popcorn and coke and had me a nice movie night with my girlfriend at the Ft. Lauderdale Airport.  This spaghetti western is more towards the funny side.  Cheesy.  Audio dub was terrible.  This was okay.  This is the first time I've seen Bud Spencer as the main character.  He's usually the supporting character in other spaghetti westerns.  Jack Palance is bad as usual.  His role here is not as good as his villain role in "God's Gun."  This movie can be found in the 10,000 Ways To Die spaghetti western collection.  It's worth a peek with low expectations but the other movies I've seen so far from that collection are better.