Sunday, April 21, 2013

This Is 40

This Is 40 IMDb
I'm a fan of "Knocked Up."  I knew I had to see this semi-sequel/spin off from some of the characters from "Knocked Up."  This was actually a little funnier than I expected.  The first 20 minutes or so were hilarious.  After that, it got dramatic.  It still had it's humor and silly moments, but the overall feeling, was a bit more serious. I like some of the small characters.  Kudos to Melissa McCarthy talking lots of crap and a sexy Megan Fox getting half naked.  I mean, I never really liked Fox, but here she kind of won me over (not Transformer).  It would of been cool to see a Seth Rogan and Katherine Heigl cameo.  Paul Rudd is awesome as always.  Pretty good comedy/drama about getting old and dealing with your significant other after a long time together.  Okay movie from Judd Apatow.