Sunday, April 14, 2013

Two Mules For Sister Sara

Django Unchained Countdown
#9:

Two Mules For Sister Sara IMDb
Very good western.  Loved it.  It was interesting and funny.  Clint Eastwood plays the usual badass cowboy but here he's more human and real instead of the typical cowboy hero or legend he plays.  I mean, there's a whole 15 minutes or so with him wounded with an arrow stuck just right above his heart.  And he's drunk several times and he plays the drunk part pretty good.  I saw this one late last night kind of dosing off here and there cause it was late. I saw it again this morning from beginning to end with my full attention.  The details were pretty good.  This movie is supposed to have two songs that were used in Django Unchained.  The first one is "The Braying Mule."  That song is on here a lot of times but it's a bit different from the one in the D.U. soundtrack. I still loved it and made me think of the soundtrack more.  The other song, "Sara's Theme Song," was not on this movie.  I was trying hard listening for it but maybe it's another version.  Anyways, this one is a good western to own.  Maybe pair it with some whiskey, beans, and snake.  Yum!