Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hobo With A Shotgun (2011)


Hobo With A Shotgun
Finally got to see this movie
after a couple of years of waiting.
It was okay.
Takes place in a Troma-like universe.
Over the top violence and typical cheesy B-movie acting.
I like some Troma films so that's why I thought
this was alright.
It was missing some good grindhouse dialogue.
Wish, this would of been like Robert Rodriguez's Machete.
Probably would been total badass, if it were.
This felt more like movies from the 80's rather than the average
grindhouse movies from the 70's.
Still, a fun concept.
What grindhouse fan wouldn't want to see a movie
with a title like this one?
Favorite gore scene: the main girl gets her hand cut off
nicely towards the end.

I feel like watching Machete now that I've seen this.
Might make a decent double feature.
The only reason to watch this is if you're a fan of the
original trailer, fan of Grindhouse, and fan of Troma movies.
I wouldn't recommend it otherwise.