Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Chawz

NEW RELEASE TUESDAY


Chawz
Nothing interesting came out on DVD today.
I was about to pick a straight to video movie
called, Sacrifice, until I decided to go to I Luv Video
at the last minute.
That's when I saw this one.
I double checked and it came out today.
New release Tuesday.
Awesome.
This movie wasn't awesome but it was better
than watching Sacrifice, in my opinion.
Here we have an alright creature flick
from South Korea. My complaint is that
this was 30 minutes too long.
If they would of made this shorter,
the flow and the movie would of been sweet.
It reminded me of The Host (another Korean movie).
Except this one didn't feel as special as The Host.
I kinda wanted to see a lot of gore with this.
So, a little disappointed in that department.

I feel that if this would of been made in America,
it probably would of sucked big time.
Leave it to South Korea to make any movie
a little special.