Thursday, June 20, 2013

Vampire Thursday: Blade: Trinity

Blade: Trinity IMDb
I went in with very low expectations.  I came out okay.  Better than expected, of course.  It was cheesy but decent action.  I like the non-stop action since the beginning.  It drags on a bit towards the end but all the other Blade movies also do that.  Ryan Reynolds didn't piss me off (that's rare).  The pomeranian vampire dog didn't piss me off either.  The lines are stupid but they work here.  Didn't know this was about Dracula and stuff.  Good techno music to keep us on our feet.  Now that I've seen this trilogy (not planning to see part 4 anytime soon) I can say that this was okay but it wasn't enough for me to be a fan.  6 more vampire movies to see this year.  Hopefully, the movie, Byzantium, comes out in the theater here.  If it does, that will be my next Vampire Thursday.